Thursday, February 12, 2009

No new's is... I've been really busy?

As life would have it, I have been normally busy. Mom always said my life is what soap opera's are made from. Grief... sorry... "good grief".
So for the last few weeks I have been chauffeuring Randy as his driving skills seem to be stuck on a combination of Iraq and ADD, it has however been effective. While visiting with his "battle buddies" at his freedom salute I was pleasantly made aware that Randy has by far the least speeding tickets issued "none" yea (one of them has four). There were plenty of "talked out of ticket tales" with the amazing Iraq chats to distract the cops. Friday they had family night at boondocks, Tyler got to do anything he wanted and all 4 of us ran him ragged, it took two hours at the hotel after a bath to get the child settled and to sleep, he then slept until noon the following day. The Freedom salute was great!
Cheryl and Dad(Grandpa Walgren) got to come to the ceremony Saturday so that was quite cool, thankfully Cheryl got better pictures than the self designated photographer in charge of my camera (Tyler) alltho I do have an excellent picture of his finger and Cheryls camera.
Mike and Jen are doing alright, incase anyone is out of the loop or just not up to date, Jen is pregnant, the baby is kickin her gutts out, so she is already getting uncomfortable quickly. Due July 7.
Clinton got a promotion, he is now the official Assistant Store Manager at the Price Burger King. He is loving the steady hours, the pay, and hateing all the normal things to hate about any job.
Danny, is planning to propose to Kasie Morgan on Valentines and we have been busy with the preperations, they have discussed a "long" engagement. (this summer) so baring an unexpected "No" to the proposal we have a wedding in our near future. We love Kasie, she is a doll and has been good for Danny.
Gary is working working, I do when ever I can and then there is the house, the kids who just seem to still be a 24/7 part of our lives, house work and all the other normal stuff.
To end all this Happy Valentines! I hope all is well, and I need to go and "get busy"!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everyone is doing well!! Is Randy home for good or is he going back out on another deployment eventually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy (for the most part). :) It's nice to be "in the loop" for a change - I've been OUT of it for far too long.

    Happy Valentine's Day. My love to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy will go again as soon as they let him. He loved it there, and says that we ARE making a difference and that the greater part of the people of Iraq WANT us there. (besides the Kurdish women are fantastic cooks!)

    ReplyDelete