Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh... I think I might get this?!

Well at least there is hope! I have two comments already and I am still trying to figure this thing out, between dishes laundry and the "boom-diggity" as he is called these day's it borders "amazing".
The family is great! Randy is home from Iraq unscathed, for the job he was doing (now he can tell us about it) we are ever so grateful for the "unscathed" portion of that statement! and the "lack" of knowledge for the job he did well!
Mike and Jen are great, still chugging along in school, and expecting a baby July 7Th Tyler is awesome! Gary and I adore (and spoil) the child horribly! He will be 3 in May and is learning to play nice with his "panda bear" that he got at build a bear for Christmas. I'll post a cute story on that subject separate.
Clinton is working at Burger King in Price, he is an assistant manager and works full time "the normal shift". He shares rent with Gary and I so he can afford to live somewhere!
Dan is currently living in American Fork with Grandpa, he is "looking" for work but not having much luck, he actually found a Girlfriend rather quickly, we like this one a-lot! She is definitely the most normal that he has had in quite awhile, and as of last week is 18 (landmark).
Gary and I are still driving truck, I work part time which has been better for me in regards to my health, Gary is still full time.
We had a great Christmas, all the boys, Jen and Tyler were here, Tyler won the gift pool... Randy spent most of the morning helping him "focus" on opening more gifts instead of playing with what he got! poor kid. (both of them).
Gary and I went to some movies for New Years, the first time we have ever in our marriage done anything for the holiday! Saw Valkery, and Benjimen Button. Both were good. Benji, I cried most of the movie.
Well, that pretty well sum's things up. If you have Questions... Ask!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment