Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 2

Yep you guessed it, the fun is about to begin!
I still like Jason but likely because he is cheating! He had the receptionist start me on a stationary bike, 10 minutes, I control the speed, not to bad. Jason checked on me half way in and ask me how I was doing then went on to do other things leaving me to sweat it out on my own. You got to give it to the guy, he asks me how I am half way when I for the sake of dignity can't say ahhhh, heck it's only been 5 (long) minutes!
Then we moved on to another machine... cant remember the name or how to pronounce it but similar to a stair stepper with a bit of a kicking action, another 10 minutes, Great. Well maybe great, I was afraid to quit on the thing for fear of falling off of it! They said the machine is moved by me but I am not convinced, it felt more like it was propelling me. Sweet Jason came and stayed by my side at about 7 minutes. I'm not so sure if it was because it was close to time or if people were frightened by how I looked trying to use the dang thing. He had me hold on in a different are and the machine showed him my heart rate... interesting, it has a color thing that says if you are working hard or not so much, it couldn't make up it's mind, it just kept changing colors. Jason told me to take my time getting to the pool... thank goodness.
The pool as usual felt great.
All in all not to bad of a start for week 2.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it all, I have always struggled with that motivation too.

    ReplyDelete