Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life.

I accepted the fact long ago that I could plan all I wanted, but what would benefit me most was flexibility and a decent attitude!
I was diluted thinking that my children would grow up, hate there parents like most teenagers do and leave. Now 28 year's in to my marriage with the youngest of my offspring 2o years old I have come to learn that I can still plan what ever I want and life will rearrange my plans for me, and yes the kids will move out, but they also move back in.
The most confusing part, they all seem to like us? Weird, I really should have paid closer attention when we dropped them on their heads!

1 comment:

  1. My kids all like you. And you didn't drop them on their heads, so it must be from some other child rearing factor. I, also, like you, but I don't plan on moving in with you. Enjoy!
    Love ya, Sis!

    ReplyDelete