Saturday, June 20, 2009

I think I have a love / hate relationship with rain.

For the past few weeks I am hard pressed to think of "A day without rain" (Great song, Enya)
I don't know if it is because I know how badly my area needs the moisture, or if it is such a fun childhood memory! Anyone who knows me "well" knows I love the puddles, with my feet or tires, puddles are for splashing! Tyler has learned this to, and I love to watch him jumping followed with the squill "I did it"!
However, we have had enough rain that I am thinking the poor kids in this area are saying "hurray it's summer?" Oh well... the dreaded heat is on it's way, supposed to be in the ninety's by Monday... Ugggg.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, we're in the same situation here... the poor farmers are starting to have a hard time because there has been so much rain this month. I wish we could ship some of it out to Lake Powell?

    ReplyDelete