Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well, as usual, life is going on! So the current affairs of the Broadheads.
Randy is still playing video games and content to be in the military, his only wish is that he could "afford" to chase cousins around the globe to tease them.
Mike will return from military training in Missouri tomorrow, he has ventured missing his original flight and the first day of school and all that comes with that, Tornado's and muggy weather. He is anxious to see Jen and Tyler after having been gone for a month.
Jen has spent most of the time with out Mike visiting with her Mom so we have'nt much of her or little of Tyler and miss them horribly!
Clinton is elated that Paint-Ball is back on full swing. He has tournaments lined up for the next two months.
Dan is working construction, working to get his debts paid off and money saved up for starting his life. Kasie is pregnant but they are still planning on waiting until her Father comes home from Afghanistan to get married. Baby is due January 20, 2010 and April for the wedding.
I am just finnishing up a wedding cake tonight and will work tomorrow.
Gary working working, but did take time off for a trip with his brothers and sisters to Colorado, They had fun and are planning on LA next year so I will get to go spend the time with Cindy and invade a couple of their day trips.
The whole of us the boy's the girls and Tyler are headed for a busy weekend. Tyler got Thomas the train tickets for his birthday so we (He and I ) will go to Heber for a day out, then we are off to Cabella's for the fish feeding show and then the Imax theater for Star Trek... None of us have seen it, or allowed anyone to tell us anything about it! We are so excited!
Love to all. Cathy

5 comments:

  1. That is funny my girls are going to Thomas also. Of course Grandpa Bill is taking them. Hope you have a blast. Tell Randy (and the boys I said HI) and tell my buddy danny congrats and I am so proud of him he has grown a ton and is headed in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys are nice and busy. Hope you have fun with all the little things you're up to and congrats on the truck, it looks great. Just hope the e-brake doesn't pop out and it rolls into your neighbors house! Say hi to your kids for us also. Anyway, we'll be back in Utah around late July if I have my way and late June if not. Let's go rappelling when we get back, I've been dying in this nasty hole they call the south. No mountains or cliffs and tiny hills aren't conducive to any fun outdoor activities. And where are the links to all the blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice memo on the truck in the neighbors house, you say that like it happened before! I am sure my boy's would be up for a cliff trip. I know that Randy has a "plumbers" school for Guard in June, then he and Mike have AT in August, Jen is pissed because of the "mandatory" maternity leave as they are going to Germany this year. She is due July 25th. Clinton is always up for that stuff and if he can get time off work he is for sure! That and paint ball.
    I love you guys and I hope I get to see you while your here! Keep me posted.
    As for Links... no clue, I'm still guessing on how to do all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are all keeping busy and having fun!! Oh, and Star Trek rocked!!! Thank you so much for the baby stuff, you are too thoughtful. We are excited to see Cora in the outfits, they are so cute! Give our congratulations to Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grandma! Congrats! Tell the kids so for me. Good work for all your batch.
    I'm out of school till 20 August!!! As so frequently happens, our big behavior student is moving, now that we have struggled with him clear through grade school. The lead teacher always says, "HOW DARE THEY! We go through all that, and THEN THEY MOVE!" Oh well. I do have a contract for next year. Year 27 if you can believe it. Not bad for not planning on a career!
    Troy's baby is Makena! Darling!
    I'm still catching up on sewing, then I'll be visiting. Brian's will be out the end of June through first of July! I'll see you when I can.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete